Friday, June 22, 2007

Try again...

A lot of people have called me asking me who is this girl I am having a crush on. I asked them why not they just call you like you requested them to. Seems that your hp is busy. Are you still spending all your time talking to that MILF???

I dont know why you keep imagining that i am going to hook up with Priscilla. If you really want to watch 2 indians dancing then the guy fighting you should just rent a tamil vcd. Or buy it, its only 15 bucks. Or visit Aiyoo and watch it for free. Honestly, i am just not that good in dancing and fighting.
Rest assured, when i see a girl i like, i will say, "Wei De, i like that girl" and not "She's not my type".

Just like trying to miss the earth when you point downwards and trying to miss the sky when u point upwards.

I bet that was a chinese proverb direct translated and its just hilarious...So dont do it.

NB: WD, i put a nice tamil songs for you 2 watch...enjoy.



This the reason why india soccer cannot go world cup..Got unmarked man in the 6 yard box.

This is my favourite tamil movie fight scene. But uploader request not to allow embedding, so click the link.

No comments: