Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trying very hard

Hey come on... At least i am trying.. i am really inspired to become a motivational speaker. Who knows? i will be the next Adam Khoo. Wat you think? WeiDe motivation company PTE. Lmited.

Vicky, you must have the guts to proposed your true love to this girl, who is going to studying in NUS. right? You have been telling me about her almost every trainning.. I know whoooo....=x. All those who wanna know this girl whom vicky has a crush on, can contact my Handphone number, 91078863 and add my MSN, toh_wei_de@hotmail.com. HAhahz

Come on, you and her are destined to be with each other. The chances of you 2 together, is Just like trying to miss the earth when you point downwards and trying to miss the sky when u point upwards.

Remember my words:

"scared of no-one but yourself" - WeiDe-2007-

No comments: