Sunday, June 24, 2007

Personal grooming

I've just received a not at all shocking news from Vicky. He've been hitted by a GAY on MRT. As i've mentioned, i am not at all surprised. His terrorist look with long un-shaven beard certainly earn points for those GAY targets. Somemore, he've got well-toned muscles and dark skin. His Low foreheard depicts an un-intelligent creature and certainly, the GAYS always have the perception that black skin males have LARGE and LONG "3rd leg".

Guess what? He was suggesting to me, he need a girlfriend, so that GAYs will not hit on him again.

Getting a girlfriend, to ward off GAYS? doesn't help. It is the image that you present yourself! Vicky, look at me. I've never been approached by a GAY. Infact, they are afraid of me. You know why? i always give that cheeky face. At 1 look, they know that I am frequent customer at Geylang (which i actually don't, unlike wenxu. haha). Even so, if they ever talk to me, my cockster remarks will turn them off.

Vicky, you've got a role model to look upon to. =x

No comments: